Registration for the 2018 Boston365 program opening soon.
Boston365 Training Program
Make your 2018 Boston Marathon weekend the experience of a lifetime! At Fleet Feet Sports, our acclaimed Boston365 training program is about more than just running the race. It’s about developing lasting bonds with your training partners and creating unforgettable memories in Boston over race weekend. Official race sponsor adidas (in partnership with the Boston Marathon and BAA) returns as exclusive sponsor of this program bringing participants an unmatched “behind the ropes” experience in Boston.
- Informational Meeting: Thursday, December 28th at 6:30pm at Fleet Feet Sports - Old Town
- Training begins: Monday, January 1st
- First Group Workout: Wednesday, January 3rd
- Location: Fleet Feet Sports – Old Town
- Workouts: 6:30 pm Wednesdays | 8:00 am Saturdays
- Wednesday workouts are at Fleet Feet Sports - Old Town
- Saturday workouts will be at Fleet Feet Sports - Old Town to start, and then we'll begin meeting at Barrington High School for long runs over 15 miles.
Boston365 Program Overview
The program offers two options:
- Boston Now - For those who are registered for the 2018 Boston Marathon. (includes amenities in Boston).
- Boston Qualify - For those who aspire to be a Boston Qualifier and those who already may be at this level but may be running a different spring marathon….. or just want to train with us over the winter/spring.
Fleet Feet Sports Boston365 Training Program
Boston Now - (for those who are registered for the 2018 Boston Marathon)
This is by far the best way to experience the Boston Marathon! Whether it's your first time running, or your 30th, you'll get the expert coaching and VIP experience in Boston that will make this an experience of a lifetime. This program is limited to the first 100 registrants.
The Fleet Feet Sports Boston365 Training Program is a coached, 15-week program designed to:
- Help you physically and mentally prepare for the Boston Marathon
- Overcome Chicago's lack of hills and difficult winter training conditions
- Create community and camaraderie among all participants
- Alleviate the stress of race weekend detail planning so you can focus on the Boston Marathon experience
- Provide unmatched amenities in Boston, not only for you, but for your invited guests as well
Program Benefits: train with the best to achieve your desired result
- Weekly 15-week day-by-day training program coached by USATF Certified Coaches with more than 25 combined Boston Marathon finishes.
- Wednesday Evening Speed/Tempo Run at Fleet Feet Sports – Old Town (gear check provided)
- Fully Supported (gear check, Gatorade and water all provided) Saturday Morning Long Runs at Fleet Feet Sports and Barrington High School (depending on weather conditions)
- Hill Training that mirrors the Boston Marathon Course
- Boston365 program shirt
- Early access to official adidas Boston Marathon gear
- Private clinics on topics including race prep, hydration, and nutrition
- Special Boston-themed shopping and social events
- Weekly Boston365 Email Newsletter with workouts, training tips and special offers
- Post-event celebration party including Free Boston Marathon Medal Engraving!
Boston Amenities: from start to finish we have a plan for you (these amenities are non-transferrable)
- Access to select room blocks at various Boston hotels (based on availability, link to room block portal will be provided in registration confirmation)
- Private adidas charter buses to the start line in Hopkinton – stay on the buses until your wave start and leave gear on the bus. Buses will return gear to finishers lounge for quick retrieval post race
- Traditional Shakeout Run along the Charles River on Sunday morning with light breakfast included
- Pre Race Private Dinner for program participants (friends and family may join you, they cover cost of their meal) in Boston's North End early Sunday evening
- VIP pre-race lounge for runners prior to boarding buses to start line. Open at 5am with coffee, bagels, hydration and gear drop
- VIP Finishers Lounge including gear pick up, massage, food and beverage (beer!)
Boston Now (Boston amenities included) Program Fee
2017 Fleet Feet Racing Team Member & CES Marathon Training Program participant - TBD
Boston365 Alumni - TBD
Boston365 New Member - TBD
Boston Qualify - (local option)
Not going to Boston this year? You can still train with us! You'll get the same expert coaching, and a wonderful group to train with to make sure you're ready to race this spring.
Program Benefits: Participants in the Boston Qualify program receive the same benefits as the Boston Now program, excluding the amenities in Boston. See above for a list of program details & benefits.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Assistance in selecting an appropriate event to qualify for the Boston Marathon.
- Adjusted training plan geared towards your goal race.
Boston365 (Local Option) Program Fee
2017 Fleet Feet Racing Team Member & CES Marathon Training program participant - TBD
Boston365 Alumni - TBD
Boston365 New Member - TBD