If you haven't heard of Goodr, you've been living under a rock. Seriously!
These sunglasses are all the rage right now in running, and they keep bringing new stuff to the table. This week, we got in the BFGs. What's a BFG you say? Well our product buyer thought it was big friendly giant Goodrs, because of their larger size, but she was wrong. BFG really stands for big f*ckin' Goodr's.
That's right, Goodr is launching a new silhoeutte this week - and of course we've got 'em in.
The BFGs of are still a nice priced option - at $35 - and include 5 new features compared to the OGs.
1. Large frame size. A larger frame size with more lens coverage for all you runners with gargantuan craniums the size of Sputnik.
2. Gradient lenses. Polarized, gradient lenses to improve visibility in direct sunlight and in shadows with the same UV400 protection.
3. New frame material. Ligher and more durable frame material with the same comfortable and snug fit.
4. Silicone inserts. Silicone rubber inserts on the nose and temples to provide better protection against slipping.
5. No demogorgons. 100% guarantee against Demogorgon attacks. *Guarantee not applicable for any runs taking place in the Upside Down.
Obviously, Goodr wouldn't be Goodr without cheeky fun names, so, without further ado, here they are:
BIGFOOT'S FERNET SWEATS
GRASSFED BABE STEAKS
MAJOR TOM'S SPACE ODDITEA
MAKEUP TIME WITH CLIFFORD
NINJA KICK THE DAMN RABBIT
TANGIERS REWARDS MEMBER