Fleet Feet Sports Personal Rewards Program
What are the benefits of the Personal Rewards program?
- Receive $15 credit for every $150 in merchandise purchases before tax
- No sign-up fee
- No minimum purchase
- No card or ID to carry
- Valid with other discount coupons
- No accumulation time frame
- Valid on all regular and sale price items
- Record of purchase history for easier shopping
- Access to exclusive PR events and shopping offers
How do I become a member of the Personal Rewards program?
To ennroll in the Personal Rewards program, simply provide your name and a valid email address when you make a purchase at any of our Chicagoland stores.
You will begin receiving our weekly email newsletter filled with information about exclusive Fleet Feet Sports events, industry-leading products, and Chicago running news.
To ensure you receive Fleet Feet Sports Chicago emails and Personal Reward communications, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
To accumulate points, let the cashier know that you're a member of the Personal Rewards program each time you make a purchase at any Fleet Feet Sports Chicagoland store.
Terms and Conditions
- Vouchers are redeemable only on future in-store purchases
- Vouchers do not earn points toward other PR credits
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and no change is given
- Voucher total will be reduced by any merchandise returned or refunded
- Vouchers will expire after 90 days after issue date. Click here to make sure you are on our email list.
- Purchases made with Promotional Gift Certificates are not eligible for accrual of PR Points
- Gift Card purchases do not count toward PR Points
- Purchases made with a Gift Card are eligible for accrual of PR Points
- State sales tax applies to all purchases, including PR redemption purchases
- One name per PR account. The PR Program is reserved for individuals and same-household families
- Organizations, corporations and non-for-profits are not eligible for membership. Once established, accounts cannot be combined to earn rewards
- State sales tax amount does not apply toward PR Points
- Service items such as equipment rental, training programs or races do not earn PR Points
- PR Points cannot be applied toward online Fleet Feet Sports purchases.