Fleet Feet Sports / Nike Racing Team
Join the largest running team in the Chicago area. Whether you race or just want to stay fit with a group of like-minded individuals, the Fleet Feet Sports & Nike Racing Team is a fun social group that meet for weekly workouts and monthly social events. The Fleet Feet Sports & Nike Racing Team is the perfect mix of training, racing, and camaraderie to make this year your best running year yet.
Having the largest running club in Chicago ensures that you'll meet someone on the team that is near your current pace and experience level to push you to become a better runner.
Team members receive access to the latest Nike gear, team social events, discounts on 2018 RAM Racing Chicagoland events, and Chicago Endurance Sports Training Programs.
- Includes a Nike Racing Singlet, Nike Technical T-Shirt with team logos.
- Nike Half Zip & Hoodie with team logos available for purchase during the registration process.
- You will be able to pick up your team gear on Wednesdays starting in March during our group workouts at Fleet Feet Sports Old Town.
- Nike team gear
- Team social events & post-race parties
- Weekly group workouts
- Early-access to Fleet Feet Sports events
- 15% discount on 2018 RAM Racing Chicagoland events
- Discounts on Chicago Endurance Sports training programs and events
- Race day VIP gear check and access at over 40 Chicagoland races
- Monday Team Runs: Year-round at all Fleet Feet Sports stores
- Meet up with team members for a recovery run or tempo run. Runs kick-off at 6:30 p.m. Gear check is available inside the store.
- Wednesday Night Speed Workouts: March 7th - November 14th
- Improve your racing with a variety of speed workouts. Workouts kick off from Fleet Feet Sports Old Town at 6:15 p.m. Gear check is available.
- Thursday Night Speed Workouts: March 8th - November 15th in Oak Park
- NEW FOR 2018 we have a speed workout option for our Oak Park location. Workouts kick off from Fleet Feet Sports Oak Park at 6:15pm. Gear check is available.
- Wednesday Morning Speed Workouts: May 30th – September 26th
- Meet at the Wilson Avenue Track (east of Lakeshore Drive, on Wilson Avenue) at 6:00 a.m. to start your day with a great workout.
* Led by our USATF certified coaching staff including Dan Daly, Kyle Larson, & Lionel Montenegro
- We have a Facebook Group page to share encouragement, post memes, and get updates on workouts and races.
- A monthly newsletter is sent from the coaches with workout information, team race results, and upcoming race info.
- Wearing your team gear during training and at your races.
- Volunteering at Fleet Feet Sports events (it’s a lot of fun).
- Racing in some of our team races including RAM Racing events & Bank of America events.
- Joining us at the weekly workouts.
- $85 for new team members.
- $70 for alumni team members (this includes Racing Team alumni, Boston365 alumni, and Chicago Endurance Sports training alumni).
Looking to Join the Team That is Always at the Front of the Pack?
Local elite runners: The Racing Team offers a program that provides support for Chicago-based local elite runners. For more information contact Kyle Larson at KLarson@FleetFeetChicago.com.