Join Chicago's Largest Running Club
Fleet Feet Sports & Nike Racing Team
Looking for fast times when you hit the pavement for your next 5K or marathon effort? Great. Just searching for others who share your passion for training and running? Even better. Enjoy the camaraderie after the hard workout is completed or the finish line is crossed with the Fleet Feet Sports & Nike Racing Team. Feel the thrill of competition and reach your ultimate potential when you join the largest running club in Chicago.
We have a fun, social group that trains together with weekly group speed workouts. Having the largest running club in Chicago ensures that you'll meet someone on the team that is near your current pace and experience level to push you to become a better runner.
Team members have access to the latest Nike gear, planned monthly social events, discounts on 2017 RAM Racing Chicagoland events and Chicago Endurance Sports Training Programs. The Fleet Feet Sports Racing Team is the perfect mix of training, racing, and camaraderie to make this year your best running year yet.
*We have a separate elite team that is currently full.
- Includes a Nike Racing Singlet, Nike Technical T-Shirt with team logos.
- Nike Team Jacket available for purchase ($64.95 tax included) during the registration process.
- You will be able to pick up your team gear on Wednesdays starting in March during our group workouts at Fleet Feet Sports - Old Town.
- Become an integral part of the Fleet Feet Sports Chicago running community.
- NEW FOR 2017: We will have pace groups for Wednesday evening speed workouts and group leaders to help you get the most out of each workout.
- Chicago Endurance Sports (CES) Training Programs (for those looking for a full-structured day-by-day training programs)
- Access to “Alumni Pricing” for all CES Training Programs
- Race Discounts: 15% off RAM Racing Chicagoland Events (Please wear your team gear)
- Ravenswood Run 5k – April23rd
- Cinco de Miler – May 6th
- Soldier Field 10 Mile – May 27th
- North Shore Classic Half Marathon & 5k – June 4th
- Bigfoot Tri & Trail Run – June 25th
- BTN Big 10k & 5k – July 23rd
- Run Mag Mile Half Marathon & 5k – September 9th
- Bucktown 5k – September 17th
- Hot Chocolate 15k & 5k – November 5th
- Monthly Team Social Events
- VIP Shopping Nights with Nike
- Post-Shamrock Shuffle Celebration Party (April 2)
- The Long Run (September 16) - a fully-supported 20 Mile training run along the Lakefront with a post-run picnic in Lincoln Park
- Access to CES Race Day Resort (October 8) – pre- and post-race hospitality for you and your family at the Chicago Marathon
- Post-Chicago Marathon Celebration Party (October 8)
- Team Tents at over 40 Chicagoland Races, including:
- RAM Racing Chicagoland Events
- Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K
Join our pre-season workouts on Jan. 18th & Feb. 15th to see what the speed workouts are all about.
Monday Team Runs: Year-round at all Fleet Feet Sports stores
Meet up with team members for a recovery run or tempo run! Runs kick off from Fleet Feet Sports at 6:30pm; Gear check available
* Wednesday Night Speed Workouts: March 1st - November 15th
Improve your racing with a variety of speed workouts. Workouts kick off from Fleet Feet Sports – Old Town at 6:30pm; Gear check available
* Wednesday Morning Speed Workouts: May 31st – September 27th
Meet at the Wilson Ave Track (East of Lakeshore Drive, on Wilson Ave.) at 6:00am to start your day with a great workout.
* Led by our coaching staff including Dan Daly, Kyle Larson, & Shannon Duffy
- Facebook Group Page to share encouragement and get updates on workouts and races
- Monthly Newsletter with workout info, team race results, and pictures!
- Wear your team gear during training and at your races
- Volunteer at two (2) Fleet Feet Sports Events (it’s a lot of fun!)
- Race in some of our team races including RAM Racing events & Bank of America events.
- Join us at the weekly workouts
- $85 New Team Members
- $65 Alumni Team Members (all Racing Team alumni, Boston365 alumni, and CES training alumni)
Looking to Join the Team That is Always at the Front of the Pack?
Local Elite Runners: The Racing Team offers a program that provides support for Chicago-based local elite runners. For more information click here or contact Kyle Larson at KLarson@FleetFeetChicago.com.